April 15th, 2004
|01:52 am - Everybodye ELSE is doing it, Momma!!!!|
I want everyone who reads this to ask me 3 questions, no more, no less.
Ask me anything (yes...ANYTHING) you want.
Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this, allowing your friends (including myself) to ask YOU anything.
I'm hoping I don't regret this. :D
Current Mood: mellow
hehehe hows it goin'?
1. what makes me jealous... erg. probably when i try to do something and someone else is there, doing it better than me... like if i show up with streaks in my hair and a sketchbook and there's a girl there with way cooler streaks and way better drawings... i feel stupid and pissed off, like "no... I WANTED TO BE LIKE THAT!!!"
2. i am probably most proud of my memory. i remember EVERYTHING... i can remember the night when my sister was born, and i wasn't even two. i'm pretty good with names and details of conversations too. :)
3. my most vivid memory is probably... i was at niagara falls with my parents and little sister, and she was wearing this little sunhat. the sunhat flew off her head, and i grabbed it before it went over the railing, but i remember this awful fear-feeling in my throat, picturing myself falling over the railing into the niagara gorge...
|Date:||April 15th, 2004 06:14 am (UTC)|| |
Re: I love doing this. ;)
1. my guiltiest pleasure is pickled herring. no one ever wants to be around me when i'm eating it. it makes my mouth water just THINKING about it.
2. My middle name is Elaine. :D
3. I am the self-proclaimed Queen of... uh... Info on the Wives of Henry VIII! (Lame... but I am!!!)
1. if you could change anything about your life, would you and why?
2. what is your biggest pet peeve?
3. will you have a tea party with me pleaaase? <3
1. if i could change things about my life... i'm not sure. i'd like to think i've made the best possible decisions for myself... but there's always regret in hindsight. i'm going to say no.
2. my biggest pet peeve is people who chew with their mouths open... sickening.
3. i will most definitely have a tea party with you. *whips out shortbread and pickled herring* ;)
|Date:||April 15th, 2004 06:16 am (UTC)|| |
You asked for it....
1. Assuming you are capable of playing both instruments, would you rather spend every weekend for the rest of your life carrying a tuba or a harp?
2. As a famous person (which you are) would you rather fart in an elevator in front of a gossip columnist or openly vomit in front of a live-brodcasting TV camera?
3. Would you rather have a small butt on your forehead or two little feet dangling beneath your chin?
*NOTE* These were taken from my new favorite game that WE WILL play one night.....be warned.
damn you adm. :)
1. i would rather carry a harp, because of its angelic and feminine connotations. if every time people looked at me and were reminded of the deep, resounding BROMP of a tuba, i'd probably get embarassed.
2. is it a loud fart? if so, i'd go for the vomit. but if i could get away with a lil quiet one, i'd go that route.
3. i'd go for the butt and grow bangs. i'd feel, literally, like a turkey if i had the feet growing there.
okay here are my questions =)
1. What's your favorite thing to do? and why?
2. What song best describes your personality?
3. If you had the choice..where would you like to be in 5 years?
okay that's it ^.^
1. my favorite thing to do can vary. i like to draw in my sketchbook, i enjoy reading and writing silly short stories... these are the main things, and they change up. :)
2. What song... urghh... i really don't know. maybe something by hole? i've always been able to relate to a lot of those lyrics. "everlong" by foo fighters? that kinda sums up a lot of "love" feelings for me. that's a tough one.
3. in five years i'd love to have my own place (no more roommates...) that is honestly my goal right now, hehehe... nothing too romantic
1. If you could change one world atrocity from the past, what would it be?
2. If you were American, would you re-elect Bush?
3. Think of Being John Malkovich, which famous person's head would you like to live in for a week?
1. the holocaust was pretty terrible. i'm going to go for that. anything involving idiotic genocide.
2. I wouldn't re-elect the guy. i really don't agree with a lot of the stuff he believes in.
3. Oh dood... I've always really admired Sigourney Weaver. Or maybe Lady Jane Grey... do historical figures count? If so, her for sure. She's so freaking interesting.
I love these things...
1) What's the most significant dream you've ever had, and why?
2) If you had to listen to one song, over and over, for the rest of your bloody life - which song would it be, and why does it hold merit?
3) If you were a politician, what would your major platform be for election?
Not as clever as feet dangling from chin/butt on forehead...but I tried.
Re: I love these things...
Hey... you coming online?
1)If you were to spend the rest of eternity in a garden as a flower, what type of flower would it be and why?
2)If you had the ability to read people's minds would you, or would you let their secrets be their own?
3)If you could have lunch with any musician, alive or dead, who would it be, and why?
1. I'd like to be a lilac. They're so pretty and smell amazing, and plus they get to be a tree for the rest of the time. :)
2. Oh jeez... i would choose to read their minds. selfish, i know, but yikes, that would be awesome.
3. I'd pick Slash. Because I love him. :)
1. How many kids are in your family?
2. Are you and your parents close?
3. What did you like the best about being a kid?
1. two of us, me and my lil sister :)
2. yeah, kinda. i fought a lot with my mother when i was younger (don't we all), but things are patched up now. :) i don't live near them, so i don't see them often, but it's nice when we get to visit.
3. i liked being free to just play and think up my own games and do my own thing. :) of course, i don't know if i really appreciated that at the time... but i always liked making up games (like, we had this game where the she-ra dolls were the barbie dolls' kids...)
|Date:||April 15th, 2004 06:49 am (UTC)|| |
01. do you believe in fate?
02. if the world ends (of course, if you believe in that kind of thing), what do you think happens to us?
03. what's your biggest fear?
1. i don't know if i believe in fate... i'd like to think i have control over what's going to happen to me, but sometimes i DO think things like "it was meant to happen this way"... i get kinda freaked out by the concept of karma sometimes, so i try to stay on the straight-n-narrow.
2. do you mean after we die? i don't know. hopefully it's a nice place where we can be around people we loved in life and all hang out still. the whole idea freaks me out a bit... i wish there was even a speck of insight into the whole thing beyond the vague "bright light" thing.
3. Spiders, dood. I can't stand the buggers. :)
I'd do the little heart symbol in return, but I have no idea how it's done. :D
not having a good night so.. might not be the best of questions..
1. if you were in no way involved in music, where do you think you'd be in life right now?
3. what is your favourite movie ending? (not ending of your favourite movie but.. you know..)
and.. number 4.. do you regret this yet? :P
awww steve... hugs for you. :)
1. i really like to write, so i think i'd be working the same type of job and trying to pursue something creatively, like writing stories and illustrating them or one of my many flopped novel attempts. :)
2. this isn't even a question. it's a GUARANTEE.
3. last of the mohicans. i have seen it so many times and i weep each time. i think the last 15 minutes of that movie is the most powerful piece of film i've ever seen.
nope, no regrets. :)
1. what is our favourite musical instrument?
2. what do you think happens when one dies?
3. what kind of weather do you enjoy the most?
yes my three random questions, my apologies if any are repeats.
1. my favorite musical instrument is probably the flute. i learned to play that in school and i've always liked it. :)
2. i have no idea. i said above that i hope it's a nice, comfy place where we can be around people we love and stuff... but the mystery of it, the unknown-ness (sp?) of it, really kinda scares me.
3. my ideal day: autumn, with all the leaves colored. the sky is white. there's a light drizzle coming down. you can hear crows occasionally (not sure why, but every time there's been a day like this i've heard crows), but everything else is silent except for the sounds of the rain. that is awesome stuff for me. :)
Wow, Adm's questions were by far the funniest.. haha... Going along the same lines..
1) ..Marry me? Just kidding.. If you woke up in the morning and noticed in the mirror that you were Celine Dion, what would be the first thing you'd do? (besides scream)
2) What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
3) Would you rather have a tail or a third breast?
1. Celine Dion... hehehe. First, I'd try singing a couple of her songs so I could have a laugh for a bit (try to get out the line "this thing called luhrrrrrrrve"), and then I'd go back to bed and hope I woke up me again. :) If it was permanent, I'd probably dye that honey-blonde hair a funky color and try to land a gig touring as "Deline Cion" or something and capitalize off the new resemblance.
2. Not much, I have to admit. I mean, I'd happily take one, but I don't think I've ever bought one in my life, let alone performed any kind of weird tricks for one. :)
3. Tail. Having a tail would rock. I'd tie a bow on it and everything, and cut holes in all my pants to show it off.
1. What was the stupidest thing you ever did as a child?
2. Ever done evil things to someone who was passed out drunk?
3. When you were 10, what did you imagine you and your life would be like at 25 years old?
1. The stupidest thing I did as a child... oh yeah, one time we were at this mall and they have those big trees in planters indoors at the mall, right? with wood chips in the planter. well, this one didn't have wood chips, it had colored plastic and i kinda hoped it would taste like candy so i tried to eat one and it tasted horrible. which i should have known. it was plastic.
2. no, i have never done anything like that... i usually feel bad for people who've passed out and i'll get them a glass of water in case they wake up as a nice suprise...
3. I honestly thought I'd be married and have a couple of kids by, like, 22 or something. When i was 10 it was like, the age 25 was TOTAL ADULTHOOD. Now I'm almost 27 and still feel like I'm 10. Fun.
1. Do you have an embarrassing moment that just haunts you over and over? [mwahaha evil question]
2. What's your favorite type of candy?
3. How many colors has your hair been?
1. Embarassing moment... heh, no! Just kidding. Yeah, there have been a bunch of them.. usually involving me mispronouncing words or having a frog in my throat. ehehehe. Nothing worse, I swear. But that's the kind of stuff I can't live down.
2. I like jellybeans and those marshmellow bananas.
3. My hair has been dark red, dark purple, black with pink streaks, red streaks, blue streaks and purple streaks. For 24 hours it was a hideous, battered banana-orange color when I tried to bleach all the black hair dye out.